Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Classic Star Wars Trilogy Movie Posters

Two of these 27 x 40 posters are original re-release movie theatre posters from 1995. The Empire Strikes Back and Star Wars. Return of the Jedi? Just picked that one up a few days ago. I never owned a Return of the Jedi poster, so I felt obligated. And I don't want to be a conformist, so I put it in the middle. And while a history major, I don't believe in accurate chronology. Dates are highly overrated, you know.

In reality, I just did it because I have a minor obsessive compulsive disorder. The Return of the Jedi poster was too dark to be placed on the end. It threw my whole room out of balance. I'd regale you the difficulties of organizing my DVD/Bluray collection, but I don't like to admit that I have a problem.

The second photo shows a few Slave Leia collectible trading cards spanning Topps' Star Wars collectible card runs. The original Return of the Jedi trading cards from 1983 on up through Star Wars Galaxy 4. I got the frame for $7.99 so I figured, "Why not?"

I'm thirsty. I think I'll drink some water.

1 comment: