Friday, April 10, 2009

Rawcliffe Star Wars Pewter Collection

Much to my own dismay, I sold off Jabba the Hutt. You see, I was never the biggest fan of the slimy, wormridden piece of filth. But I am once again on the lookout for his corpulent mass so that my character collection of pewter figures will be complete.

The Anakin Skywalker piece was only offered with some sort of Star Wars video game. I can't really recall what the game was. If it was anything like Star Wars Rebellion, that's probably why. Actually, I love Star Wars Rebellion. I play it for hours at a time. I just love it. Really. I do. Honest.

As I collect Slave Leia items, too, I took a close up of that one.

1 comment:

  1. I don't have a Jabba either, however, if you want to get rid of any of your other figures, please let me know!

    ReplyDelete