Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Slave Leia Premium Format

Well, I got it today. This morning, in fact. Early. Pounding on my door. Dogs barking. And I don't own a dog. Although one day, I should like to. Preferably a mutt. But I digress...

Strangely, however, it's slated as 21/750. One of my favorite numbers, no doubt, but I had thought it was supposed to be a run of 1250. The 750 is the Exclusive edition. My numerous calls to Sideshow customer service have gone unanswered. Perhaps it's an error, in which case my statue will become extremely valuable. More likely, however, it'll have the opposite effect. Not that I ever plan to sell, of course, but, you know, invesment purposes?

Either way, I believe my Slave Leia collection is now complete. What else can they do? All poses have been exhausted. All the collectible companies have had their say. (I reserve the right to revise my previous statement upon the release of a new item).

Revised: Just heard back from Sideshow. I am to take pictures. I will keep my 1 reader updated.

1 comment:

  1. Nope... there's no mistake in the number. The Premiun format was limited up to 750, while the "standard" edition up to 1250.

    That's all... Enjoy ur Slave Leia.

    ReplyDelete