Tuesday, March 24, 2009

An Escape From Normalcy

Yes. I know. It's not Princess Leia in her slave regalia. But it is a limited edition. An exclusive limited edition, mind you! The Sideshow Exclusive Edition as Princess Leia appeared in Star Wars: A New Hope. Being exclusive, it came with a stormtrooper blaster as well. But I much prefer the sporting blaster. You'll find out why later. But only if you're really lucky. By the way, I'm a college graduate. I know the proper usage of "you're" and "your."

Why do I collect Princess Leia statues, you ask? For investment purposes! Need I say it again? I could probably collect Luke Skywalker or Han Solo statues. Although I have the sneaking suspicion that weak-minded individuals would label me as "fruity." By collecting female-likeness statues I'm merely pathetic.

So there.

No comments:

Post a Comment