Monday, March 30, 2009

Slave Leia Nude

The latest and, quite possibly, most embarrassing piece of my Slave Leia collection. Princess Leia topless. You know, partially nude. And it actually looks somewhat like Carrie Fisher. So, it's Carrie Fisher nude. I could say that, as a limited edition 1 of 5, signed by the original artist (Jeff Pittarelli), print, it's for investment purposes, but who'd believe me?

Anyway, I lowballed an offer to the art dealer. I didn't think he'd accept it. He'd be a fool to accept it, really.

He accepted it. But I have to say, the frame's actually pretty nice. And the matte is pretty impressive. I was pretty Hitchcockesque on the second photo. In fact, I had a hard time getting up off the floor afterwards. And my head got stuck (momentarily) under my bedframe.

2 comments: