Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Kotobukiya's Master Chief Finishes the Fight!

The Kotobukiya model of the Master Chief from Bungie's Halo 3. I could play the Halo Trilogy for hours. And I have. Countless hours. Although I'm sure my power company is very pleased with my accomplishment. They should probably write me a thank you note.

Yeah, this isn't what I usually collect. But since I like Halo, I like the Master Chief, and I like statues, I had to have it. No, I'm not materialistic. I just like hording things. What's the definition of materialistic? Oh, I have to make a note and find out what it really means.

So, I like ice cream, too. Ice cream of all flavors. It's really good. I'm rambling. I must dash. I must dash to get some ice cream. My favorite ice cream is, I think, neapolitan. It has the best ice cream flavors in it. Vanilla. Chocolate. Strawberry. And if you add hot fudge, whipped cream, and maraschino cherries? Magnificent. Really. Wonderful.

I'm hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment